Sunday, March 17, 2013

ARRRR...Ya Ready For A Treasure?

Work, Work, Work!  It seems everywhere I turn there's work to be done!  All work, no play...what a sad, sad day!  School is crazy busy with all the assignments needing to be done, teaching is insane with conferences coming up this week and my house-well, that's another story that I don't want to think about.  If I acknowledge my MeSsY house, that means that I'd have to start cleaning...What house?
So here I am, done with some of my assignments for the week and thought I'd get a little play in... Usually it takes me a couple of days to create a week long unit, this time it took me close to 3 weeks.  I have been doing a good job focusing on my Master's classes...hopefully my teachers would say the same, who knows!  Anyway, here in Minnesota it is still cold & there's more snow in our future and I have been getting a little Spring Fever.  So here is the FREEBIE I have come up with...

Click on the picture below to get your FREEBIE!
 
 
Here are my Pirate Math Centers that I
just posted to my TPT Store.
 
Click below to head back to the
Fabulous Freebie Friday page!
 

2 comments:

  1. Awesome ideas you posted!!! Love, love them. I may need to get those math center ideas. They would be lots of fun at centers!! Your ideas/creations are wonderful. We are still using your great treasure ideas at school;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stacy~
      Thanks, this is my hobby. I love creating things and enjoy making things for my students. This is my way of relieving stress, when I am creating, I don't need to think about all of the other things going on in life. Maybe my page should be more full with all the extra stress of being a student? If only! :)

      Delete